#StopCorona poster design - for your shop, window & public awareness act
Common Measures to Stop the Spread of Corona Virus
- Wash your hands (20 seconds) with soap and potable water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use a hand sanitizer / hydro-alcoholic gel when you’re out
- Maintain social distance – at least 1.5 metres
- Don’t hug, kiss or shake hands when you meet
- Use a tissue or cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow when you cough
- Avoid using public transport and stand against overloading on common transport
- Stay at home! Avoid crowds & public places while the lockdown is in place.
- Only go out for grocery shopping, doctor visits and work. Exercise once a day on your own!
You can download the poster for print or web use in following languages:
Swahili, Bari, Luganda, English, German, French, Shona, Kimeru & Spanish
if you can help us translate the poster into your language please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
please also join this campaign by UNESCO and i4policy
The World needs you!
And for once, It’s by not going viral!
Don't let misinformation go viral, don’t let discrimination go viral, and don't let divisionism go viral!
Humanity needs artists, cultural entrepreneurs and ambassadors to bring us closer together, to activate our collective intelligence and shared humanity, and to translate public health information into everyday language for every person in every place that we live........